The winning logo will be used as the official 48 Hour logo for 2016 and will be presented on promotional material, including prize mugs, event shirts and online platforms.
This year the 48 Hour Game Making Challenge will be celebrating 10 years so we’re looking for an extra special birthday logo!
Your design must:
- – contain the line:
- The 10th Annual 48 Hour Game Making Challenge 2016 2014
- – be at least 300dpi
– have a transparent background
- – be a layered or editable file, preferably .psd
- – allow for various design uses including mugs and t-shirts
- – include fonts or accommodate different prize category titles
- – have a lo-res version for submission (below)
Entries close Monday 15 August 2016.
The winner will be announced late August.